• Tazmen Couie

Mass Panic 2: Gerald Gardner & WICCA W/ The TRUTHcast

Hello, and welcome to part two of our end of the year special: Mass Panic: Gerald Gardner. The modern day founding daddy of Wicca. I’m Tazmen!

So, initially I labeled this special as American Panic, but this lad isn’t American. Though, he ties right into part one of this special, and ties into the last one as well - and even has some history with Aleister Crowley, so it’s fitting that we touch on him, and I think it’s better we name this special: Mass Panic.

Bryson, I imagine you don’t know anything about Big Papa Wicca? Also known by his craft name, Scile (sil-leh,) Gerald was an amateur anthropologist, archaeologist, and author born on June 13th 1884 in Blundellsands, Lancashire, England. He was born into a middle-class family to William Robert Gardner and Louise Burguelew Ennis and spent most of his childhood abroad in the Autonomous Region of Madeira, one of two autonomous zones in Portugal.

Gerald’s family was pretty wealthy, running a family firm known as Joseph Gardner and Sons. He had three brothers, two older and one younger. He rarely saw his older brother Harold, who went away to Harvard, though he seemed to have a pretty good relationship with his other two brothers.

He spent most of his time with the nursemaid, Josephine McCombie, rather than his parents - and she was the prominent adult figure in his life. Gerald had suffered from asthma from a young age and Josephine would convince his parents to let her take him to warmer climates in an attempt to help him feel better, so he traveled quite frequently with her. In 1891, they traveled to the Canary Islands - which is where our Big Papa Wicca would find his life long love of weaponry. He continued to travel around for a while before mostly settling in Madeira for most of his childhood.

So, it sounds like Young G had a pretty good childhood, besides rarely seeing his parents, doesn’t it? Well, I’ve got some bad news. Josephine used these little trips throughout Gerald’s childhood as manhunts. Which, wouldn’t be an issue, she can sleep with as many people as she wants - this podcast doesn’t judge on that - except she completely neglected Gerald and viewed him as a nuisance after taking him under her wing while she went out and slept around.

Because of the nomadic lifestyle Gerald lived, he never had any sort of formal education. He would usually hang out in the hotel rooms he stayed in, teaching himself to read by looking at copies of The Strand Magazine, learning about the cultures he was visiting, visiting with locals - and once he moved to Madeira, began collecting weapons, many of which came from the Napoleonic Wars and he displayed them on his hotel room walls. Because of his lack of a formal education, his later writings would portray his poor education, with highly eccentric spelling and grammar. One of the books that most influenced him at the time was Florence Marryat's There Is No Death, a discussion of spiritualism. Due to this book, he would begin to believe wholeheartedly in an afterlife.

Over the next few years he continued living with Josephine, who shortly got married and they all moved briefly into a bungalow that was neighbouring to a bungalow where Aleister Crowley had just moved away from - an early narrow miss of the two meeting, but they’ll meet a later on. Once Gerald began to venture out into his own life, he continued to explore his interest in weaponry - even joining the Legion of Frontiersman, a militia that was founded to repel the threat of German invasion in 1907 when he decided to return to Britain for several months.

During this visit, he spent a lot of time with his extended family the Surgensons. Though the rest of his Angilican family wasn’t the most fond of them, mostly because they were Methodist, he took a huge interest in them. He loved talking about the paranormal with them, and one of the family members - Ted Surgenson - believed that fairies lived in his garden and would say: “I can often feel them there, and sometimes… I see them.”

It would be from the Surgensons that Easy G would claim to have found out that his grandfather - Joseph - had been a practicing witch, and that a Scottish Ancestor - Grissel Gardner - had been burned at the stake for being a witch in Newburgh in 1610. However, both of these claims are unsubstantiated. There’s no proof of Joseph being a practicing witch, and there’s not records of a Grissel Gardner at all. But we’ll get into that a little later.

Gerald would return to Ceylon to continue managing the rubber plantation his father had given him that I neglected to mention earlier because, yanno, not really interesting. Initially I thought this meant that he managed a factory that made rubber, but uh- it’s just growing the rubber plant, which was used to make rubber. I was so concerned, like, what the fuck was somebody who suffered from lifelong terrible asthma doing in a factory that makes rubber? But nah, I was just dumb.

Anyways, in 1910, he was initiated into the Freemasons. Gerald seemed to have placed great importance on being a mason. To be able to attend masonic meetings, he had to leave for the weekends, walk 15 miles to the nearest railway station in Haputale, and then catch a train to the city. He entered into the second and third degrees of Freemasonry within the next month, but he resigned the next year since he was leaving Ceylon because the experiment with rubber growing at the Atlanta Estate had proven relatively unsuccessful, and Gerald’s dad, Big Granpappy Wicca, decided to sell the place in 1911 which left Gerald unemployed.

That year, Gerald would move to British North Borneo, gaining employment as a rubber planter at the Mawo Estate at Membuket. But uh, the plantation manager was a racist named R. J. Graham who had wanted to deforest the entire local area, and despite all of his flaws - Gerald despised this. During this time, Gerald became friendly with many of the locals, including the Dyak and Dusun people. As a self proclaimed amateur anthropologist, Gardner was fascinated by the locals' way of life, particularly the local forms of weaponry such as the sumpitan - which is a combination of spear and blowgun for discharging arrows. He was also really into the tattoos of the Dayaks and he would get tattoos of a large snake or dragon forearms, probably during this time.

He took a great interest in indigenous religious beliefs and attended Dusun séances and healing rituals. However at the end of the day, he was very unhappy with the racist attitudes of his coworkers and hated his boss, he also would contract malaria - so with all of this combined, he decided it was time he left - like too many white people who see racism and hate and decides to turn his back on it instead of fighting against it. So, he moved to Singapore, in what was then known as the Straits Settlements, part of British Malaya.

After Gerald arrived in Singapore, he initially planned to continue on back to Ceylon, however he was offered a job in a rubber plant as an assistant - so unemployed at the time, he took it. He would go on to buy 600 acres of land to grow rubber on and befriend Cornwall - an American man who had recently moved to Singapore with his wife, and he would convince Big Daddy G to convert to Muslim. Gerald would never make a full transition and become a practicing Muslim, however, and Cornwall - being an unorthodox Muslim - would introduce him to several locals and they both took interest in their spiritual and magical beliefs. Gerald would end up becoming particularly interested in the kris, a ritual knife or dagger with magical uses.

In 1915, Gerald would join another militia, the Malay States Volunteer Rifles. Of course, between 1914 and 1918 World War I was raging hard in Europe, however its effects weren’t very noticeable in Malaya, apart from the 1915 Singapore Mutiny. At this point, you can kind of get the feeling that Gerald really wanted to kill some people, or otherwise put weapons to use, yeah?

So since the were was hardly affecting Malaya, he would again return to Britain and attempt to join the British Navy, but was turned down due to his asthma and malaria issues. Unable to fight on the front lines, he instead opted to work as an orderly in the Voluntary Aid Detachment (VAD) in the First Western General Hospital, Fazakerley, located on the outskirts of Liverpool. He was working in the VAD when casualties came back from the Battle of the Somme and he was engaged in looking after patients and assisting in changing wound dressings. He soon had to give this up when his malaria returned, and so decided to return to Malaya in October 1916 because of the warmer climate.

After the war ended, it was tough going in the rubber business and he was unable to make ends meet through his land and job, so he returned to Britain - likely to ask his father for money, but was denied - and then promptly returned to Malaya and found out he had lost his job in the plantation as well. He would get a job as a rubber inspector through the government, get sick and get moved to an office job, and then apparently take bribes on opioid audits. Not super interesting stuff, but key to note about who he is as a person.

Gerald’s mom died in 1920, but unlike Ed Gein, this didn’t seem to affect him much - he didn’t even return home. However, when his dad began to suffer from dementia in 1927, this did actually seem to have an affect on him. He’d return home to visit him, but that’s not all he did upon his return to Britain. He also began to take a deep dive into spiritualism and mediumship. He would attend many spiritualistic church ceremonies and seances, though surprisingly, he was very critical of all of these seemingly only believing a few were genuine. Through all of his exploration of these topics and situations, his spiritualism would began to set firm in his beliefs.

Hey, you know what gets me nice and firm? These lovely little ads.

In the evening of July 28th, 1927, Big Papa Wicca met with a medium who supposedly contacted a cousin of his, which he believed to be a genuine seance - and on the very same evening, he also met Big Momma Wicca, the girl of his dreams, Dorothy Frances Rosadele. They two apparently immediately kicked it off and he asked her to marry him, uh. The next day. So that’s pretty cool.

As his visit back to Britain was coming to an end, the two married very quickly, only a little over two weeks later on August 16th, and they honeymooned in Ryde, an English sea-side town on the isle of wight, before heading back to Malaya.

After setting back into Malaya, Gerald would once again join the Freemasons, this time lasting until 1931, before he’d leave them again. He also got heavily invested in the anthropology of the region, studying the spiritualistic behaviours and beliefs, folk magic, and weapons of the locals, and began to dip his toes into archaeology as well. The local Sultan, which is a muslim sovereign, had the opinior that archaelogists were little more than grave-robbers, so Gerald began his studies and findings in secret. He would begin excavations of the city Johore Lama, which prior to Gerald’s excavation, no serious expeditions had been latched. He would find many artifacts dating back to the Ming Dynasty which is pretty cool.

At this point, we’ve kind of gone over most of the key things in his early life that would make him who he is when he founds Wicca, so I’m just going to highlight interesting and key events over the next few years. So, over the next few years he did a lot of research about and made many discoveries in anthropology and archaeology, formally seeding his place into the subjects, before his father died in 1935, leaving behind a good sum of money, allowing Gerald to retire early in 1936. Though wishing to stay in Malaya, his wife convinced him to move back to England where they would retire.

His wife immediately went to London and rented them a place, however Gerald would go on to travel several places before finally joining his wife in their flat. Upon his return, as he’s found in the past, the climate made him sick. When he went to the doctor, his doctor recommended he try something to help - do you guys want to take a guess as to what that activity may be?

Nudism. At first Big Papa Wicca was of course hesitant about this recommendation, but he did go on to try it - going to an in-door nudist club in North London - and once summer came, he would begin attending an outdoor one as well. He did believe that nudism was helping, and he also made several friends though his nudist ventures. I mean, what better way to get to know people than seeing their wang?

Speaking of seeing wang, it’s time for an ad break and to thank our sponsors for this episode - Bryson’s Amatuer Porn Studio. Here at Tangent Avenue, Bryson just really likes to help people get their porn careers started and makes it his personal goal to see all of his friends naked. If you are someone you love has caught the love-making bug and wants to start their amatuer porn career, please email us at to get your hard on.

____________________AD BREAK - Q&A - _______________________

In September of 1937, Gerald would apply for a doctorate in philosophy and receive it. The institution that gave it to him, Meta Collegiate Extension of the National Electronic Institute, wasn’t well received by the public and typically the diplomas they handed out wasn’t accepted elsewhere because they would give them out for money. So, Gerald would go on to falsely call himself Doctor Gardner.

In 1938 he would buy a plot of land in Cyprus, believing that he had lived there before in a previous life, planning to build a house - though he never did.

In 1939 Gerald would publish his first book, a work of fiction called ‘A Goddess Arrives’ that would go on to be described as a “very competent first work of fiction” by his biographer.

Also in 1939, Gerald became very interested in an occult by the name of Rosicrucian Order Crotona Fellowship, or ROCF, but would very quickly begin to question their beliefs and became very dissatisfied would how they operated and felt it all to be fake. Sullivan was the leader of the occult and his followers claimed that he was immortal, having formerly been the famous historical figures Pythagoras, Cornelius Agrippa and Francis Bacon. Big Papa Wicca grew tired of this and jokingly asked if he was also the Wandering Jew, which Sullivan was not too happy about. Another belief held by the group that Gerald found amusing was that a lamp hanging from one of the ceilings was the disguised holy grail of Arthurian legend. In late 1939, the occult sent out letters to all of the members claiming “war would not come” and literally the very next day, Britain declared war on Germany. Soooo, Gerald left.

As war broke out Gerald, being a fan of weaponry and still wanting to fuck shit up, would help out or attempt to help out in many ways, joining the Air Raid Precations group, joining his local Home Group as an armourer, and supplying his team with weapons from his own armory and personally making them molotovs.

And now… we finally start getting to the actual founding of Wicca…

So while he was in the ROCF, though he was very critical of it, he did befriend a few of the members who, and I quote, rather brow-beaten by the others, kept themselves to themselves." So the group, supposedly but none known for sure, consisted of Edith Woodford-Grimes, Susie Mason, her brother Ernie Mason, and their sister Rosetta Fudge. According to Gerald, "unlike many of the others [in the Order], [they] had to earn their livings, were cheerful and optimistic and had a real interest in the occult". Big Papa Wicca became "really very fond of them", remarking that he "would have gone through hell and high water even then for any of them." In particular he grew close to Woodford-Grimes, being invited over to her home to meet her daughter, and the two helped each other with their writing. He would give her the nickname "Dafo", for which she became known as.

One night in September 1939 they took him to a large house owned by "Old Dorothy" Clutterbuck, a wealthy local woman, where he was made to strip naked and taken through an initiation ceremony. Halfway through the ceremony, he heard the word "Wicca (Male)" and "Wicce (wich-aye) (Female)", and he recognised it as an Old English word for "witch". He already knew about Margaret Murray's theory of the Witch-cult, and that "I then knew then that which I had thought burnt out hundreds of years ago still survived." This group, he claimed, were the New Forest coven, and he believed them to be one of the few surviving covens of the ancient, pre-Christian Witch-Cult religion, though later research would suggest that the group was only found in the early 1930’s.

Gerald would only ever described one of their rituals in depth, and this was an event that he termed "Operation Cone of Power". Love the name. According to his own account, it took place in 1940 in a part of the New Forest and was designed to ward off the Nazis from invading Britain by magical means. He claimed that a "Great Circle" was erected at night, with a "great cone of power" – a form of magical energy – being raised and sent to Berlin with the command of "you cannot cross the sea, you cannot cross the sea, you cannot come, you cannot come.”

Throughout his time in this new occult/coven, The New Forest, Gerald continued to travel back to London keeping his flat until mid-1939, and continuing his nudist adventures. Over the next few years his interest in nudism continued, gained interest in Druidism, and became a major shareholder in another nudist colony. Between 1946 and 1949 he purchased a supposed witch’s hut and moved it onto his property and performed a ritual based off of the Key of Solomon as a sort of housewarming.

Gerald also had garnered interest in esoteric Christianity, and in August 1946 he was ordained as a priest in the Ancient British Church, which isn’t by any means impressive because it was open to anyone who considered themselves a monotheist. He also took an interest in Druidism, joining the Ancient Druid Order or (ADO) and attending its annual rituals at Stonehenge. He also joined the Folk-Lore Society, being elected to their council in 1946, and that same year giving a talk on "Art Magic and Talismans". In 1946 he also joined the Society for Psychical Research.

On May Day 1947, Gerald friend Arnold Crowther introduced him to… drumroll please - Big Papa 666, the man, the myth, the legend, our local hero, Do What Thou Wilt utterer, Aleister “The Beast” Crowley!

As we know, Crowley was ceremonial magician who had founded the religion of Thelema in 1904. Shortly before his death, Crowley elevated Gardner to the IV° (fourth degree) of Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.) and issued a charter decreeing that Gardner could admit people into its Minerval degree. The charter, however, was written in Gardner's handwriting and only signed by Crowley. From November 1947 to March 1948, Gardner and his wife toured the United States visiting relatives in Memphis, also visiting New Orleans, where Gardner hoped to learn about Voodoo. During his voyage, Crowley had died, and as a result Gardner considered himself the head of the O.T.O. in Europe.. He met Crowley's successor, Karl Germer, in New York though Easy G just wanted to take it easy and would soon lose interest in leading the O.T.O., and in 1951 he was replaced by Frederic Mellinger as the O.T.O.'s European representative.

Now it’s time for Gerald to actually begin Wicca.

He hoped to spread Wicca, and described some of its practices in the fictional book High Magic's Aid which was published in 1949. In private he had also begun work on a scrapbook known as "Ye Bok of Ye Art Magical", in which he wrote down a number of Wiccan rituals and spells. This would prove to be the prototype for what he later termed a Book of Shadows. He also gained some of his first initiates, Barbara and Gilbert Vickers, who were initiated at some point between autumn 1949 and autumn 1950.

Gerald would move to Castletown in the Isle of Man in 1951, taking up the mantle of “resident witch” and had befriended Cecil Williamson who opened “Folk-lore Centre of Superstition and Witchcraft” a museum devoted to witchcraft. Gerald would publish an article about the museum saying “of course I’m a witch, and I get great fun out of it.”

He would go on to buy the museum and rename it the Museum of Magic and Witchcraft and ran it until he passed away.

In 1952 a young woman named Doreen Valiente began communicating with Gerald and she eventually requested initiation into the Craft, and though Gardner was hesitant at first, he agreed that they could meet during the winter at the home of Edith Woodford-Grimes. Valiente liked and got along with both Daddy Wicca and Woodford-Grimes, and having no objections to either ritual nudity or that kinky kinky magical whipping, she was initiated by Gardner into Wicca in 1953. Valiente went on to join the Bricket Wood Coven. She soon rose to become the High Priestess of the coven, and helped Gardner to revise his Book of Shadows, and attempting to cut out most of Crowley's influence.

In 1954, Gerald would publish a non-fiction book, Witchcraft Today, containing a preface by Margaret Murray, who had published her theory of a surviving Witch-Cult in her 1921 book, The Witch-Cult in Western Europe. In his book, Gerald not only backed the idea of the survival of the Witch-Cult, but also his theory that a belief in faeries in Europe was due to a secretive pygmy race that lived alongside other communities, and that the Knights Templar had been initiates of the Craft. Alongside this book, Gardner began to increasingly court publicity, going so far as to invite the press to write articles about the religion. Many of these turned out very negatively for the cult; one declared "Witches Devil-Worship in London!", and another accused him of whitewashing witchcraft in his luring of people into covens. Gardner continued courting publicity, despite the negative articles that many tabloids were producing, and believed that only through publicity could more people become interested in witchcraft, so preventing the "Old Religion", as he called it, from dying out.

So here’s the problem with that. Many of the witches in the covens didn’t support this idea, simply because of yanno… the historical events involving them being burned to death? Yeah, so they were absolutely terrified of the idea of everybody knowing that witches were still around and often pleaded for Gerald to stop. Yes, it would be nice if the religion didn’t die out, but it would also be nice for them to not get burned at the stake, yanno? I mean, who could blame them? This caused a lot of tension between covens and coven high priestesses.

In May of 1961, Gerald travelled to Buckingham Palace, where he enjoyed a garden party in recognition of his years of service to the Empire in the Far East. Soon after his trip, Gerald’s wife Donna died, and he found himself once again began to suffer badly from asthma. In 1963, Gardner decided to go to Lebanon over the winter and while returning home on the ship on February 12, 1964, he suffered a fatal heart attack at the breakfast table. He was buried in Tunisia, the ship's next port of call, and his funeral was attended only by the ship's captain. He was 79 years old.

Though having bequeathed the museum, all his artifacts, and the copyright to his books in his will to one of his High Priestesses, Monique Wilson, she and her husband sold off the artefact collection to the American Ripley's Believe It or Not! organisation several years later. Ripley's took the collection to America, where it was displayed in two museums before being sold off during the 1980s. Some of his inheritance was left to other friends and coven members, and a good portion went to the nudist club he held shares in.

Several years after Gardner's death, the Wiccan High Priestess Eleanor Bone visited North Africa and went looking for Gardner's grave. She discovered that the cemetery he was interred in was to be redeveloped, and so she raised enough money for his body to be moved to another cemetery in Tunis, where it currently remains. In 2007, a new plaque was attached to his grave, describing him as being "Father of Modern Wicca. Beloved of the Great Goddess".

So, Gerald sounds like an okay guy, yeah? Not great, but not terrible. Very passionate for sure, and always in search of the next thing. But before we end, I do want to talk about one of his biggest criticisms in the coven and what would happen to Wicca after his death.

So Gerald was a bit of a control freak, and anybody who would be initiated into a coven had to somehow come back to him. Only the people he initiated into the covens and moved through the ranks under him to high priests or priestesses could initiate members into the covens. He was cause for a lot of controversy within the covens, constantly putting members at odds to his beliefs and the way he handled Wicca.

So after Gerald died, one of the most bad-ass groups would kind of takeover the Wicca religion and honestly I love them, and I’m sure you will based off of the name alone:

Women’s International Terrorist Conspiracy From Hell. Or W.I.T.C.H.

So WITCH were devoted to overthrowing the patriarchal dominance of society, and according to the scholar Cynthia Eller, they chose to do so in "witty, flamboyant, and theatrical ways" by carrying out witch-themed political stunts. The group's inaugural action took place on Halloween 1968, as WITCH members dressed as witches and marched down Wall Street in order to place a "hex" on New York's financial district. The Dow Jones Industrial Average declined sharply the next day. This protest also emphasized the working-class struggle against capitalism.

Subsequent acts of protest conducted by WITCH placed a greater focus on women's issues. The Chicago group staged protests in Chicago after hearing about New York City Actions, including actions at Chicago Board of Trade, the American Medical Association's annual conference, and the University of Chicago. In one instance, the group's members entered a popular restaurant, Max's Kansas City, where they distributed garlic cloves and cards on which were written the motto: "We Are Witch We Are Women We Are Liberation We Are We." At the same time they chanted "Nine Million Women, Burned as Witches" and questioned the women diners on why they were willing to have a man buy them dinner.

In January 1969, a counter-inaugural protest was organized by various feminist groups, taking place in Washington D.C. to demonstrate against the inauguration of Richard Nixon as President of the United States. W.I.T.C.H. members arrived from New York, appropriating some of the New York Radical Feminists' banners – which were emblazoned with the declaration of "Feminism Lives" – and replacing it with their own word, "WITCH", in crayon. Rumors circulated at the protest that W.I.T.C.H. members had planned to pull the radical feminist speaker Shulamith Firestone down from the podium when she had been planned to speak; they disagreed with her vocal criticism of those men who were involved in the leftist movement. After the protest, W.I.T.C.H. members subsequently sent a letter to the Guardian repudiating Firestone's calls for women's liberation groups to divorce themselves from the wider left-leaning social movement in U.S. society. In this letter, it described women's liberation as "part of a general struggle; we are as essential to the movement as it is to us". It further reprimanded Firestone for her vocal attacks of men who were part of the movement, stating that "directing ourselves against men... only reinforces the oppressive pattern of women defining themselves through men".

In February 1969, W.I.T.C.H. members held a protest at a bridal fair at Madison Square Garden. Wearing black veils, they chanted "here comes the slaves/off to their graves," and posted stickers around the area emblazoned with the statement, "confront the whoremakers," a pun on the common leftist slogan, "confront the warmongers." The protests also involved turning loose several white mice at the event, which fair attendees began scooping up off the ground. Later historian Alice Echols expressed criticism over what she saw as W.I.T.C.H.'s "contempt" for women who were not involved in leftist activism, though I don’t want to get too much into that. But the event resulted in negative media coverage for W.I.T.C.H., and some dissension among members over goals and tactics. After the incident, W.I.T.C.H. moved away from the shock tactics that they had previously employed and instead focused their attention on consciousness -raising.

Spin-off "covens" were founded in Chicago, Illinois and Washington, D.C., and W.I.T.C.H. zaps continued until roughly the beginning of 1970. In 1969, a Chicago "coven" gathered in an action outside the Chicago Transit Authority headquarters to "hex" the CTA over a proposed transit hike, dancing and chanting, which I want to read for you:

“Double, bubble, war and rubble,

When you mess with women, you’ll be in trouble.

We’re convicted of murder if abortion is planned.

Convicted of conspiracy if we fight for our rights.

And burned at the stake when we stand up to fight. ”

In their leaflets, WITCH adopted the witch-cult hypothesis by claiming that those persecuted as alleged witches in European history had been members of a surviving pre-Christian, pagan religion which the Christian authorities then sought to suppress. In their manifesto, WITCH propagated the erroneous claim that nine million women had been burned to death during the witch trials in the early modern period.

WITCH declared that any woman could become a witch by declaring herself to be one, and that moreover any group of women could form a witches' coven. In one of their leaflets, it is stated that:

If you are a woman and dare to look within yourself, you are a Witch. You make your own rules. You are free and beautiful. You can be invisible or evident in how you choose to make your witch-self known. You can form your own Coven of sister Witches and do your own actions... You are a Witch by saying aloud, "I am a Witch" three times, and thinking about that. You are a Witch by being female, untamed, angry, joyous, and immortal.

And I think that’s beautiful.

However, this is how we got the mass panic. People were terrified of witches because they had been associated with the devil for so long, and this would play into the topic of next week’s episode, and the final part of our Mass Panic special, the satanic panic.

Anybody have any final thoughts?

Alright, well. The last thing I want to add is the witch motto that I also find great, definitely up there with “do what thou wilt,” maybe even better.

“If it harm none, do what you will.”


0 views0 comments